04 January 2006

epi niu year... epi ke?

Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru 2006 kepada semua yang terbaca benda ni.

Kat mana ko sambut tahun baru?
..tengok Man Utd belasah Bolton 4-1. It was worth it.

Cuti tahun baru ko gi mana?
...tak cuti. Kerja. Sampai malam.

Takde planning gi mana-mana ke new year ni?
.. takde. Ada Final Exam. Ada job interview untuk dapat jawatan tetap.


Yeah, Happy new freakin' year to you too.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Somebody requested me to put up the lyrics to Faith by SCTS. So here's some lyrics courtesy of SCTS themselves. Buy the CD! There's lyrics there.. Worth all your money, man.

Renaldo Moon

Stand tall, leave the waste you're on
There's hope in every war
It's time to keep your strength for more
From what you never knew was yours
Inside your wings, I'm asleep

Stay smooth, I don't need no proof
The silence speaks for both of us from now on
I have a dream to follow
Hanging by your will, I'm keeping

Hand in hand
Take us to our paths
Or funerals
(Mistakes are what we're made of)

I have shown love, I have been true
I'll keep devoting my world for you

Stand tall, leave the waste you're on
There's hope in every war
It's time to keep you strength for more
From what you never knew was yours
Inside your wings, I've been dreaming in colour

Hanging by your will


Summary

Choose the life you want
Choose a sense of humour
Like a star, like new love
Like the sound that never shuts
Everyone is searching for it

Here's the light you broke
It's so ordinary
Like a job, like a poster boy
Like a laughing chyna doll, that
Everyone is killing for

Have you ever seen the brave
Come out loud and say "I'm sorry mom"

Come around, it's time
If you must then I'll be trading lust
I'm wasted

Shut up now...


War Is Over

The fire's burning low
I know I might be wrong
To find it hard to embrace you
When you ask
I know my silence is responsible for us drifting
Can't fight for everyone
Be rest assured for I'm a man of faith
It feels so good to be off this weight
Of having to deal with it
We're losing the war
So let's stop fighting
And come out to wash your senses

I don't wanna lose anyone at all
If I ever lose my defences
Release the war signs
Come back screaming

The war is over
Let's start moving ahead


Faith

Take a walk I'll hold your hands for now
It's happening, makes it hard to lose another night
I'll pretend that I'm a man for now
It's difficult, to soothe a wounded heart
I'll drink water because my blood has dried
It's different than anything you've seen or heard before
Take a picture, hold that smile forever
I'll drink it everyday till it becomes another skin

Before you go, give me all of your love
Before you go I'll give you all of mine
If it makes it easier to breathe
Wish it could be easier
I can't breathe

Fading away
Faith is a friend
You make it or break it

No comments: